NWEA Math to ILX.com
The following pages will be a helpful resource for you and your child as they strengthen their math skills according to the NWEA Math Assessments that are given in the fall and winter.
These pages are intended to be used with the www.IXL.com math website.
The NWEA, IXL.com and ISAT Math strands are;
Data Analysis, Statistics and Probability
1. On your child's NWEA Student Progress Report find the "Student Score Range". Look for the middle bolded number.
2. Keeping that bolded number in mind, from the pages below, choose a math strand.
3. In the first row, find where the bolded number fits. The first column is "Below 161" and the last column is "Above 270".
4. In each column, thre is a series of numbers and letters, these numbers and letters correspond to the www.IXL.com math lessons.
5. Go to www.IXL.com and choose you child's grades.
6. Choose your child's grade and you will see the numbers and letters on the website that correspond to the lessons below.