Unit 5 Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drugs
In this health unit the students will learn:
· Describe what it means to be drug free.
· List and describe two body systems that are affected by drugs and alcohol.
· Describe the harmful effects of secondhand smoke.
· List and discuss the laws about tobacco, alcohol, and drugs.
· Describe two ways to stay drug free.
· Provide examples of the consequences of drug use.
· List and discuss two ways the media influences the use of alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs.